2ちゃんねる ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

尾崎豊

1 :7分74秒:2018/01/05(金) 20:25:15.52 ID:kbymo1qG.net
尾崎豊

219 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 02:58:56.01 ID:ib7kghzC.net
(Friday) Tamae 20:26 Tokioka on the ID:uraCrKnu 38 2007 January 06,
year.

> M.F .
Remark..only..plug..Mattick..deceive..hate..thing..agree..especially..opinion..
sincere..answer..exaggerated..sincerely..thank.Sarcastically though it is great if
it is possible to hold … ..no receipt..

M.F ..still.. at the same time . It was taught that no big hurdle, and reflected on the
problem in the receipt and the interpretation model rather than Boulez. It especially
points out concerning "Deliberate examination of the fact", and it has a pain in the ear
truly. As for me, the musicology related to a fan of 'Useless cantabile', a surface fan of
Emanuel Paryu and Keras, and Boulez is unbridgeable gulf, and if it is not possible to
find an answer to a question there, thinks that the doubt of this 'Uselessness' = banal
classic fan and BPO Maniarevel cannot be at least opposite straight with Domesticcrevel,
too so why terrifically though is a painful topic putting only one in the ear.
(The situation thinks that it doesn't change as long as this 'Uselessness' even is
Revelapped to Celibidache and Arnoncul. )
… There is no objection at all if said, "Only it is a self-responsibility" of course.

Of course, saying, "Do not become an answer" gets an important suggestion for modesty.
Live..electronics..agreement..hardly..so far..viewpoint..explanation..situation..
continue..only..rhetoric..explanation..protest..rather..spectrum..easy..sect..
generation..turn.It will be able to be understood that Penser la musique aujourd 'hui
etc. are very limit selection = Tacra in the respect to some degree and descends.

I was going to do sooner or later, and to receive the question "When does securable
become at time that Boulez makes it (Enlightenment of the lecture etc. … This word is
appropriate or apart from) a character?" in the sentiment mixing as a very existing
problem. Thank you.

Boulez..Japan..Boulez..music..speech..situation..have..dissatisfied..chiefly..at
least..in general..wide..circulate..one..for..a little..pedantically..level..
discussion..a lot..score..substantial..content..depress..one..hardly..provide..
thing..understand.

Certainly, a theoretical description is hardly seen in Boulez's writing since a
certain time. This is personally one of the big dissatisfaction though three works
that use the live electronics cannot buy even the score. Peel..after this..say..
almost all..for instance..include.

However, if the memory is correct (Though it is not because of looking at me
and having heard it), Boulez thinks that it had gone occasionally in the
lecture concerning making by oneself since the '70 age. When will obtaining
time become unnecessary (Except whether to have a mind to do) though he makes
it a character?

On the other hand..nowadays..Japan..Boulez..relate..remark..quality..low..one..hold..
problem..fact..deliberate..examination..lack..score..analysis..know..level..Japanese..
reference..Boulez..writing..material..hit..thing..originate..think..writer..
responsibility..think.

I feel either by finding an appropriate explanation for general even of the side
that can talk when correlating with other arts about the music of the 20th century
including Boulez or should talk the situation nowadays that should be supplemented
for myself because it is rare (He is type that avoids an immediate reference, and
because understanding is not easy alone though there is a Mr. word that Boulez dusts
of course) is indescribably inconvenient.

220 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 02:59:14.34 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.91, 0.79, 0.77
sage subject:566 dat:513 rebuild OK!

221 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 02:59:39.69 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .
sincere..answer..exaggerated..sincerely..thank.Sarcastically though it is great if

M.F ..still.. at the same time . It was taught that no big hurdle, and reflected on the
problem in the receipt and the interpretation model rather than Boulez. It especially
points out concerning "Deliberate examination of the fact", and it has a pain in the ear
truly. As for me, the musicology related to a fan of 'Useless cantabile', a surface fan of
Emanuel Paryu and Keras, and Boulez is unbridgeable gulf, and if it is not possible to
find an answer to a question there, thinks that the doubt of this 'Uselessness' = banal
classic fan and BPO Maniarevel cannot be at least opposite straight with Domesticcrevel,
(The situation thinks that it doesn't change as long as this 'Uselessness' even is
… There is no objection at all if said, "Only it is a self-responsibility" of course.

Of course, saying, "Do not become an answer" gets an important suggestion for modesty.
Live..electronics..agreement..hardly..so far..viewpoint..explanation..situation..
generation..turn.It will be able to be understood that Penser la musique aujourd 'hui
etc. are very limit selection = Tacra in the respect to some degree and descends.

I was going to do sooner or later, and to receive the question "When does securable
become at time that Boulez makes it (Enlightenment of the lecture etc. … This word is
appropriate or apart from) a character?" in the sentiment mixing as a very existing
problem. Thank you.

Boulez..Japan..Boulez..music..speech..situation..have..dissatisfied..chiefly..at
thing..understand.

certain time. This is personally one of the big dissatisfaction though three works
that use the live electronics cannot buy even the score. Peel..after this..say..

it a character?

On the other hand..nowadays..Japan..Boulez..relate..remark..quality..low..one..hold..
problem..fact..deliberate..examination..lack..score..analysis..know..level..Japanese..
responsibility..think.

I feel either by finding an appropriate explanation for general even of the side
that can talk when correlating with other arts about the music of the 20th century
including Boulez or should talk the situation nowadays that should be supplemented
for myself because it is rare (He is type that avoids an immediate reference, and
because understanding is not easy alone though there is a Mr. word that Boulez dusts

222 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:00:03.63 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.60, 0.73, 0.74

223 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:00:22.33 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

224 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:00:38.86 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.71, 0.74, 0.75

225 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:01:17.43 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

226 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:01:34.26 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.51, 0.69, 0.73

227 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:01:49.74 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

228 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:02:10.07 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.52, 0.66, 0.71

229 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:02:26.27 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

230 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:02:42.14 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.53, 0.65, 0.71

231 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:03:19.65 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

232 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:03:36.27 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.54, 0.63, 0.69

233 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:04:00.04 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

234 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:04:19.71 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.63, 0.64, 0.69

235 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:04:34.72 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

236 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:04:53.59 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.56, 0.63, 0.69

237 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:05:14.10 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

238 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:05:43.28 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.60, 0.63, 0.68

239 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:06:09.41 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

240 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:06:38.67 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.88, 0.72, 0.71

241 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:06:56.64 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

242 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:07:16.46 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.65, 0.68, 0.69

243 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:07:34.33 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

244 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:07:52.14 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.42, 0.62, 0.67

245 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:08:12.62 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

246 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:09:04.31 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.84, 0.70, 0.69

247 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:09:29.62 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

248 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:10:02.06 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.80, 0.70, 0.69

249 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:10:17.69 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

250 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:10:46.96 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.63, 0.66, 0.67

251 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:11:09.61 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

252 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:11:30.08 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.50, 0.63, 0.66

253 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:12:19.66 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

254 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:12:39.97 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.59, 0.62, 0.65

255 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:13:01.54 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

256 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:13:18.11 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.30, 0.54, 0.62

257 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:13:33.00 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

258 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:13:57.47 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.46, 0.55, 0.62

259 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:14:25.36 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

260 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:14:57.38 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.39, 0.51, 0.60

261 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:15:29.81 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

262 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:16:12.10 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.21, 0.43, 0.56

263 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:16:35.24 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

264 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:16:56.85 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.32, 0.43, 0.55

265 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:17:16.40 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

266 :7分74秒 :2018/07/20(金) 03:17:34.40 ID:ib7kghzC.net

板復帰(OK!:Gather .dat file OK:moving DAT 566 -> 513:Get subject.txt OK:Check subject.txt 566 -> 566:Overwrite OK)0.52, 0.48, 0.56

267 :7分74秒:2018/07/20(金) 03:18:10.43 ID:ib7kghzC.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

268 :7分74秒:2023/07/10(月) 14:08:01.09 ID:+eXyKfNnu
人権侵害の事例て゛コ‐ヒ─た゛のアパレル生産だのほざいてる野球[笑]少年だった西村康稔って、やっぱり根本的に口クでもないクス゛た゛よな
莫大な石油無駄に燃やして莫大な温室効果カ゛スまき散らして氣候変動させて日本どころか世界中て゛災害連発させて住民殺害しまくってる上に
公然と憲法ガン無視で住宅地侵略して騒音まき散らして私権侵害を繰り返す史上最惡の人権侵害と゛ころか強盜殺人によって儲けてる大量破壞
兵器て゛あるクソ航空機飛は゛しまくっていながら何寝ほ゛けたことほさ゛いてやがんだか、このように公明党国土破壊省の強盜殺人の首魁斎藤鉄夫
主導で強盗殺人流行らせてるせいで同し゛くスポーツ少年た゛ったルフィらも俺も俺もと強盜殺人多發させて、今度は強盗殺人犯の巣窟クソ羽田
にJR接続して強盗殺人に加担しようって深澤祐二のクス゛っぷりにもドン引きだな、クソ航空テロリス├とベッ夕リ静岡県知事にリニア妨害
されたり,地方ではクソ空港のせいて゛乗客激減路線存続危機しかも氣侯変動災害連發くらっていながら脱炭素主張して叩くと゛ころか加担とか
温室効果カ゛スによる海面上昇て゛猛威化した津波でクソ羽田もろともこの恥知らずと゛もを海の藻屑にしてやるって大地の怒り爆發はよやったれ

創価学會員は.何百萬人も殺傷して損害を与えて私腹を肥やし続けて逮捕者まて゛出てる世界最惡の殺人腐敗組織公明党を
池田センセ━か゛ロをきけて容認するとか本氣で思ってるとしたら侮辱にもほどか゛あるぞ!
hTтPs://i,imgur,cоm/hnli1ga.jpeg

514 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
名前: E-mail (省略可) :

read.cgi ver.24052200