音楽における「構造」の存在の重要性を何より主張するブーレーズによる“note”と“composition”の違いへの言及から、
各時代による音楽の様式の変化、果ては民族音楽まで、広い音楽知識と卓抜した音楽理解力が全て氏の強烈な個性のもとに焼き尽くされ、
昇華されて、彼から流れ出す深い音楽に対する洞察の数々が読むものを酔いしれさせます。
私の音楽の美学的な面において最も影響を与えた書です。

217 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:34:00.71 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
(Friday) Tamae 20:26 Tokioka on the ID:uraCrKnu 38 2007 January 06,
year.

> M.F .
Remark..only..plug..Mattick..deceive..hate..thing..agree..especially..opinion..
sincere..answer..exaggerated..sincerely..thank.Sarcastically though it is great if
it is possible to hold … ..no receipt..

M.F ..still.. at the same time . It was taught that no big hurdle, and reflected on the
problem in the receipt and the interpretation model rather than Boulez. It especially
points out concerning "Deliberate examination of the fact", and it has a pain in the ear
truly. As for me, the musicology related to a fan of 'Useless cantabile', a surface fan of
Emanuel Paryu and Keras, and Boulez is unbridgeable gulf, and if it is not possible to
find an answer to a question there, thinks that the doubt of this 'Uselessness' = banal
classic fan and BPO Maniarevel cannot be at least opposite straight with Domesticcrevel,
too so why terrifically though is a painful topic putting only one in the ear.
(The situation thinks that it doesn't change as long as this 'Uselessness' even is
Revelapped to Celibidache and Arnoncul. )
… There is no objection at all if said, "Only it is a self-responsibility" of course.

Of course, saying, "Do not become an answer" gets an important suggestion for modesty.
Live..electronics..agreement..hardly..so far..viewpoint..explanation..situation..
continue..only..rhetoric..explanation..protest..rather..spectrum..easy..sect..
generation..turn.It will be able to be understood that Penser la musique aujourd 'hui
etc. are very limit selection = Tacra in the respect to some degree and descends.

I was going to do sooner or later, and to receive the question "When does securable
become at time that Boulez makes it (Enlightenment of the lecture etc. … This word is
appropriate or apart from) a character?" in the sentiment mixing as a very existing
problem. Thank you.

Boulez..Japan..Boulez..music..speech..situation..have..dissatisfied..chiefly..at
least..in general..wide..circulate..one..for..a little..pedantically..level..
discussion..a lot..score..substantial..content..depress..one..hardly..provide..
thing..understand.

Certainly, a theoretical description is hardly seen in Boulez's writing since a
certain time. This is personally one of the big dissatisfaction though three works
that use the live electronics cannot buy even the score. Peel..after this..say..
almost all..for instance..include.

However, if the memory is correct (Though it is not because of looking at me
and having heard it), Boulez thinks that it had gone occasionally in the
lecture concerning making by oneself since the '70 age. When will obtaining
time become unnecessary (Except whether to have a mind to do) though he makes
it a character?

On the other hand..nowadays..Japan..Boulez..relate..remark..quality..low..one..hold..
problem..fact..deliberate..examination..lack..score..analysis..know..level..Japanese..
reference..Boulez..writing..material..hit..thing..originate..think..writer..
responsibility..think.

I feel either by finding an appropriate explanation for general even of the side
that can talk when correlating with other arts about the music of the 20th century
including Boulez or should talk the situation nowadays that should be supplemented
for myself because it is rare (He is type that avoids an immediate reference, and
because understanding is not easy alone though there is a Mr. word that Boulez dusts
of course) is indescribably inconvenient.

218 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:34:08.56 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

ピエール・ブーレーズによる作曲家、音楽学者であるセレスタン・ドリエージュとの1970年代の対話です。
前衛音楽の闘士らしく、そこで開陳される音楽論、音楽美学は極めて峻烈なもので、
観念論者たるブーレーズの音楽観の一端をうかがい知ることができます。

219 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:34:18.04 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .
sincere..answer..exaggerated..sincerely..thank.Sarcastically though it is great if

M.F ..still.. at the same time . It was taught that no big hurdle, and reflected on the
problem in the receipt and the interpretation model rather than Boulez. It especially
points out concerning "Deliberate examination of the fact", and it has a pain in the ear
truly. As for me, the musicology related to a fan of 'Useless cantabile', a surface fan of
Emanuel Paryu and Keras, and Boulez is unbridgeable gulf, and if it is not possible to
find an answer to a question there, thinks that the doubt of this 'Uselessness' = banal
classic fan and BPO Maniarevel cannot be at least opposite straight with Domesticcrevel,
(The situation thinks that it doesn't change as long as this 'Uselessness' even is
… There is no objection at all if said, "Only it is a self-responsibility" of course.

Of course, saying, "Do not become an answer" gets an important suggestion for modesty.
Live..electronics..agreement..hardly..so far..viewpoint..explanation..situation..
generation..turn.It will be able to be understood that Penser la musique aujourd 'hui
etc. are very limit selection = Tacra in the respect to some degree and descends.

I was going to do sooner or later, and to receive the question "When does securable
become at time that Boulez makes it (Enlightenment of the lecture etc. … This word is
appropriate or apart from) a character?" in the sentiment mixing as a very existing
problem. Thank you.

Boulez..Japan..Boulez..music..speech..situation..have..dissatisfied..chiefly..at
thing..understand.

certain time. This is personally one of the big dissatisfaction though three works
that use the live electronics cannot buy even the score. Peel..after this..say..

it a character?

On the other hand..nowadays..Japan..Boulez..relate..remark..quality..low..one..hold..
problem..fact..deliberate..examination..lack..score..analysis..know..level..Japanese..
responsibility..think.

I feel either by finding an appropriate explanation for general even of the side
that can talk when correlating with other arts about the music of the 20th century
including Boulez or should talk the situation nowadays that should be supplemented
for myself because it is rare (He is type that avoids an immediate reference, and
because understanding is not easy alone though there is a Mr. word that Boulez dusts

220 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:34:25.15 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

221 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:34:32.13 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

222 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:34:38.94 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

223 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:34:47.01 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

224 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:34:54.83 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

225 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:35:03.05 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

226 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:35:10.95 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

227 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:35:18.65 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

228 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:35:27.10 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

229 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:35:34.83 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

230 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:35:42.24 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

231 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:35:58.01 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

232 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:36:07.33 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

233 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:36:16.77 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

234 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:36:28.07 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

235 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:36:36.27 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

236 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:36:57.44 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

237 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:37:05.24 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

238 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:37:13.82 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

239 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:37:23.28 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

240 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:37:31.51 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

241 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:37:39.04 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

242 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:37:46.04 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

243 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:37:54.36 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

244 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:38:02.21 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

245 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:38:17.93 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

246 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:38:33.95 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

247 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:38:43.37 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

248 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:38:52.29 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

249 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:39:00.77 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

250 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:39:10.66 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

251 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:39:19.82 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

252 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:39:29.02 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

253 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:39:37.74 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

254 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:39:47.73 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

255 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:39:57.08 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

256 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:40:06.03 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

257 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:40:25.63 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

258 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:40:36.00 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

259 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:40:45.18 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

260 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:40:54.95 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

261 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:41:04.76 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

262 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:41:15.61 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

263 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:41:24.92 ID:i/183XkE.net
「観念論者たるブーレーズの極めて峻烈な音楽美学」

264 :7分74秒:2018/07/07(土) 08:41:35.03 ID:r8fh7lWJ.net
year.

> M.F .

problem. Thank you.

thing..understand.

it a character?

responsibility..think.

265 :7分74秒:2023/07/14(金) 20:37:56.20 ID:zXWzoA6yu
つい先曰もフクシマ沖の魚から1萬8〇〇○ベクレ儿ものセシウ厶が検出されて.これを根拠に香港やハ゛カチョンは.海に汚染水を流すことに
猛反対しているわけた゛が、羽田に成田にとクソ航空機バンバン飛ばしまくって地球破壊しておいて寝言は寝て言えって話た゛よな.ます゛は日本
とのクソ航空便全廃して、てめえらの地球破壞テ口行為を中止するのが先だろ,しかも力ンコ─だのとセシウムまみれと主張する日本の寿司
ノコ丿コ食いに来るタ゛フ゛ス夕かましながら吐くセリフし゛ゃ到底ないわな.フクシマ沖をセシウムまみれにすることは,カによる一方的な現状
変更によって都心まで数珠つなき゛で鉄道のз0倍以上もの莫大な温室効果ガスまき散らす大量破壞兵器て゛あるクソ航空機飛ばして、氣侯変動
させて,海水温上昇させてかつてない量の水蒸氣を曰本列島に供給させて洪水に土砂崩れに暴風にと住民の生命と財産を強奪することて゛
私腹を肥やす齋藤鉄夫ら世界最悪の殺人テ口組織公明党に乗っ取られた世界最悪の地球破壞強盜殺人腐敗テロ国家日本の決定事項なんた゛から
とっとと日本との国交を断絶してクソ航空機を日本の空に飛ばす行為を永久に中止しろやと被災者らはこのダブスタ政府に言ってやろう!

創価学會員は.何百萬人も殺傷して損害を与えて私腹を肥やし続けて逮捕者まで出てる世界最悪の殺人腐敗組織公明党を
池田センセ‐か゛囗をきけて容認するとか本気で思ってるとしたら侮辱にもほどがあるそ゛!
hТtрs://i、imgur,сom/hnli1ga.jpeg

514 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
名前: E-mail (省略可) :

read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★