Let's Talk about Political Issues
- 1 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/12/25(日) 06:38:47.99 .net
Let's Talk about Political Issues
Japan Has Tarnished British History
Probably most noble families in Britain are Japanese descents.
And they are secretly loyal to their ancestors and the Japanese imperial clan.
( http://book.geocities.jp/japans_conspiracy/01/index.html )
- 802 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2016/12/02(金) 22:37:22.09 ID:r3aEe1z6m
Now We Have Become to Know Better Than to Be Deceived by Global Evil Empire
The global empire has consistently divided the human society vertically by language,
religion, skin color and war.
However, the global empire secretly controls the human society
unilaterally using camouflaged democratic politicians and dictators.
- 803 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2016/12/25(日) 09:34:15.08 ID:ezuYKEIfV
Japan Is Mastermind of Freemasonry
The Japanese imperial clan has been the global empire since the start of the human history.
The clan has been uniquely brutal and insidious.
The main strategy of this clan is deception and mind control.
- 804 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2017/01/15(日) 16:00:26.93 ID:l+y2Wc859
- 805 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2017/01/15(日) 16:03:44.26 ID:l+y2Wc859
- It is not really exactly about our politics but I am so tired with women here are forced to be "cute" and "undercontrol"
Like this very famous actress here in Japan, Haruka Ayase, I really think she is pretty but she is in her 30s and she even didn't know what Tiananmen Square Massacre was. Not only that she couldn't differenciate Osaka Castle and a temple.
- 806 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2017/01/15(日) 16:08:42.68 ID:l+y2Wc859
- Here in Japan, some men prefer women without education because they consider that KAWAII, or cute. We are sometimes forced to be cute but Ireally am against that
- 807 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2017/01/15(日) 16:11:00.50 ID:l+y2Wc859
- The TV programs here are really disgusting sometimes with many awful sexist views of women. When I had chatted with some guys on the net regarding about this issue, they even lectured me to be cute and honest and obediant
- 808 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2017/02/26(日) 11:39:46.64 ID:tw4vD8h2e
Japanese Government Pays More For Children
Statistically, however, rich people have more children.
And they receive more money than poor people.
- 809 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2017/03/16(木) 10:36:24.05 ID:f60c74OpI
Ruling People throughout World Are Monolithic
They seem to have almighty power, but in reality they are just puppets of the global empire.
The global empire is secretly controlled by the large scale of oligarchy organization.
- 810 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 993a-CcYd)：2017/03/25(土) 21:07:16.86 ID:izs1wezN0.net
- 811 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 (ｽｯﾌﾟ Sd62-M5/E)：2017/03/26(日) 02:19:03.76 ID:pP5MDP3zd.net
- i have a pen
- 812 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2017/06/14(水) 07:58:15.03 ID:MusBXJNQQ
Volcano without Cherry Blossoms
Japan's bullying is characterized by funny word plays.
I live in the Southern part of the Japanese archipelago.
We see Sakurajima island, once the tourist attraction in my region.
But, strangely enough, nobody knows the origin of its name.
Sakurajima literally means "Cherry Blossom Island".
But we see no cherry blossoms in this island.
There is more to it than that. Most of the names of our region are origin-unknown.
- 813 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2017/07/05(水) 22:35:20.13 ID:vDjRHDckK
Japanese Emperor and Rockefeller
In 1975, Japanese Emperor visited David Rockefeller's home.
But the investigation on this history has revealed that former Chinese president Jiang Zemin is
probably a descendant of Liechtenstein royal family.
Liechtenstein is a very small nation.
But this country is said to be the worst tax haven, which is much worse than Switzerland.
( hypotheses are included )
- 814 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 87cf-z+eH)：2017/07/13(木) 04:29:45.91 ID:ALigOCVF0.net
- globalization destroies cultuers specific to individual regions
it has procuced many migronauts and terrorisms, and widend economic disparities around the world.
at first I welcomed the emargence of the president Trump
because I thought he is the man who stops excessive globalisation like now.
however, i'v known Trummp is not the man. he is a complete armature about politics,
come out whoever a powerful anti-globalist !
- 815 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 87cf-z+eH)：2017/07/14(金) 22:49:01.18 ID:74acW0aG0.net
- Ｉ feel like Japan will be over anytime soon
because of people without any thought of national defense
not only politician but also the people can not see reality as it is
what brought on this situation in japan?
- 816 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 (ｽﾌﾟｯｯ Sd2a-5O0S)：2017/07/15(土) 00:59:53.61 ID:RGQ4WUtFd.net
- onanie is my life
- 817 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2017/07/26(水) 11:24:56.60 ID:Nl2/rRmFR
Exile Tibetan Administration Led by Dalai Lama Is Questionable
Dalai Lama brought a boy as the 11th Panchen Lama.
But the birthday of the boy was the 100th anniversary of Hitler in the Japanese calendar.
Hitler was born on March 21, 1889 in the Japanese calendar.
And the boy was born on March 20, 1989 in the Japanese calendar.
- 818 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/05(土) 21:56:56.01 ID:7ZUTniXt0.net
i begin to feel that we can not go against the stream of globalism
- 819 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/05(土) 22:13:37.21 ID:7ZUTniXt0.net
- I think the western countries now perfectly took saids with china and koreas.
the world has changed. they do anything for money.
if china cracks down on its own people and is an awful dictatorship, they don't care.
- 820 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/05(土) 22:47:18.39 ID:e9Ow54KEd.net
- Mr. Goto likes orange shirts.
- 821 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/05(土) 23:22:17.99 ID:7ZUTniXt0.net
- Goto？ who?
- 822 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/05(土) 23:37:35.44 ID:7ZUTniXt0.net
not "took saids with" but "took sides with"
- 823 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/06(日) 00:53:12.35 ID:cjmKgUJ9d.net
- 824 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/06(日) 08:42:24.06 ID:Hg2Rm6Fi0.net
- i'm >>819
i rewrote >>819
i think the western countries now perfectly took sides with china and both korea.
the world has changed. they do anything for money.
even if china cracks down on its own people or is an awful dictatorship, they don't care. at all.
- 825 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/06(日) 09:11:04.10 ID:cjmKgUJ9d.net
- 826 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/06(日) 11:26:55.45 ID:Hg2Rm6Fi0.net
- An American journalist's pinpoint analysis about the history war between Japan and China-Koreas
For the most part Japan has problems understanding how Americans and the West communicate
Information. It's quite different Japan. From 1953-1989 Japan only had to deal with US/UK
perceptions on the war, as China and South Korea had not formed fully their revision of
history and promote it to the world.
The Chinese and Koreans were very smart about marketing their version of history. And that's what
it is Marketing.Japan believes that the truth and pure intent will be enough. And if the truth is heard,
people will naturally believe it if they have pure intent.That's not the case in the West at all.
We have to market and sell ideas as much as products. Civil Rights was not won only by
marches and speeches, but by movies, TV shows, books, etc. The Japanese don't seem serious
in presenting their side of the story. Compare other nations and how they have to constantly
market their views in the US....
Japan needs to show how their version does not reduce the American military individual
sacrifices. Each sides soldiers fought for what they believed was right.Japan is also up
against a very powerful lobby that spends of money enticing American press, academics, and politicians
to China and Korea treats them well. This "charm program" sadly wins over to many. Promises of
big profit in a Chinese market for media companies compound this problem, and
the Chinese government has no problem playing
hardball with a media outlet that they don't like by barring entry in the Chinese market. Everyone
in the US from Hollywood to New York knows this and sadly too many play along.
- 827 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/06(日) 12:01:10.61 ID:Hg2Rm6Fi0.net
instead of just trolling here, why dont you think about the future of your country?
- 828 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/06(日) 13:20:35.31 ID:Hg2Rm6Fi0.net
- 829 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/06(日) 16:07:04.86 ID:cjmKgUJ9d.net
- 830 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2017/08/09(水) 14:22:24.35 ID:UjKb8853f
President of Turkey Erdogan Is Probably Member of Hitler Family
His history, political stance and features strongly insinuate that he is one of the members of the global imperial family.
( the sites are under construction, hypotheses are included )
( Japanese related site )
- 831 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/17(木) 18:41:54.66 ID:5HfvsOCY0.net
- 832 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/18(金) 00:35:16.16 ID:OtDOPuHXd.net
- 833 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/22(火) 19:41:34.89 ID:t0CEt1+c0.net
- It seems that the ”chat in english” thread was taken over by Japanese and foreign otakus.
- 834 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/23(水) 00:12:27.36 ID:tZ6KCycjd.net
- 835 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/09/01(金) 12:59:53.64 ID:WxaMjyTr0.net
- As an Asian country, Japan understands Kim’s motivation.
But Japanese politicians his behind the curtain,
hoping that the nuclear issue would be resolved by other countries in the lead.
Moreover, Japan’s response was muddled by domestic politics.
There is a strong constituency of North Koreans living in Japan.
They are not very visible in society, but have grown wealthy controlling the “Pachinko” gambling industry.
They gained clout through their donations to the Liberal Democratic Party (LDP).
Some LDP politicians thought they could influence Kim using North Koreans living and working in Japan.
Professional diplomats at Japan’s Foreign Ministry quietly disagreed with this strategy.
- 836 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/09/01(金) 18:40:17.65 ID:3nYJiBFJd.net
- 837 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2017/10/10(火) 03:57:17.91 ID:umxaZ6SEb
- Why did someone comment in japanese here?
- 838 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2017/11/14(火) 10:53:34.29 ID:ppZQN7afT
Some Critical Secret Codes Were Hidden in September 11 Attacks
■ Particularly in the numbers of the floors into which the hijacked planes crashed, the number 95 and the number 81 were significant.
■ Both floors were special computer rooms.
■ As the result of investigation, the plane crashes were probably all manipulated by a radio-controlled or remote-controlled complicated system.
( hypotheses are included )
( http://book.geocities.jp/japans_conspiracy/02/p001.html#page4 )
( http://book.geocities.jp/japans_conspiracy/01/p001.html#page4 )
- 839 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2018/03/11(日) 07:49:17.05 ID:PJb0BTbUL
- Long time no see!!
- 840 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2018/04/02(月) 04:15:03.20 ID:BcUTTY2tm
- Japan is destroying itself.
Probably, UK will follow Japan.
- 841 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2018/04/16(月) 14:03:32.40 ID:yGHRtqCoS
- Japan's conspiracy is really profound.
Paradoxical conspiracies are everywhere.
- 842 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2018/05/05(土) 04:45:49.70 ID:J4ylqSzAR
- Hitching a ride on Tesla Inc. these days seems precarious at best, especially for its sole battery supplier Panasonic Corp.
Shares of the Japanese company plunged as much as 9 percent after a spate of Tesla bad-news stories over the past few weeks.
First, the U.S. electric-car maker reported yet another fatal crash, then a shortfall in production targets
for its mass-market Model 3 and to top it off, a rating downgrade by Moody's Investors Service on liquidity concerns.
The cost to insure Panasonic's five-year debt -- a broad gauge of risk -- has risen sharply.
That Panasonic is dancing to Tesla's tune is no big surprise -- it usually does.
Investors have long seen the electronics giant as a derivative play on its U.S. customer.
Their thesis: more Teslas, more batteries.
To be fair, Panasonic does have solid battery technology -- better than the likes of Samsung SDI Co. --
and has focused its efforts on the auto industry.
In fact, moments of weakness in Panasonic stock are often seen as an opportune time to buy.
This time, there are other factors to consider.
First, the level of Panasonic's reliance.
The Osaka-based company revised down its sales and operating profit estimates for rechargeable batteries
for the full fiscal year in February because it had to push out sales plans in North America to “future periods.”
Its hyped-up gigafactory partnership with Tesla in Nevada has undershot expectations.
Panasonic is piling capex into the $5 billion project, in part raising debt to do so.
Moody's expects the company to shovel more than 50 percent of its capital spending into the automotive segment including battery plants.
※Nothing can be done about it.
It's past performance was too bad.
- 843 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2018/05/23(水) 03:52:42.60 ID:/7OJccbpo
- Nowadays, the conspiracies by the Japanese Imperial Headquarters are too obvious.
Enough is enough.
- 844 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2018/06/13(水) 22:57:04.49 ID:p8bVbBOsP
- Come on! Japan's Conspiracy.
- 845 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2018/06/16(土) 13:36:19.59 ID:2ABpQmJ20.net
- 846 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2018/07/05(木) 21:05:20.91 ID:MacgtjmoW
- They are never the Japanese conspiracies.
They are the global conspiracies that are manipulated by the global human empire
which has nominal headquarters in Japan.
- 847 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2018/08/17(金) 08:55:13.58 ID:ydmqhPcGB
- Before thinking of the Japanese conspiracy,
We have to learn the human beings' history.
Before thinking of the history, we have to learn the animals' history.
- 848 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2018/08/27(月) 19:10:48.31 ID:aGSXLrj/1
- What do you think of Makoto Sakurai, the leader of Zaitokukai?
He sometimes gets angry.
We need to answer this deep question.
- 849 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2018/09/04(火) 04:07:48.75 ID:LyPhEdCK4
- Japan's incidences, accidents and scandals are mostly fake.
Mas media hate criticism against them.
True news reports often are attacked by the people concerned.
So they like to fabricate news one after another day by day.
- 850 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2018/10/05(金) 00:21:42.55 ID:2UifZONsn
Then, what is justice now?
What can we do for our society's full justice?
- 851 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2018/11/04(日) 04:00:12.18 ID:PLe/pezdk
- What do you think about Makoto Sakurai, the leader of Japan First Party?
Sample movie about them below
read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★