2ちゃんねる スマホ用 ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

【和文英訳】英作文添削スレ【自由英作】

702 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2017/06/09(金) 20:56:31.34 ID:3f4Zg1C2F.net
添削お願いします。文法や構成の指摘の他、不自然な表現や、もっと適切な表現があるのであれば教えてください。

Today, we've made great advances in many fields such as health and medicine, human rights and science.
I believe that when our future generations look back at this era, they'll find much to praise. I'll write the details in the following paragraphs:

今日、我々は、健康と医学、人権、科学のような沢山の分野において偉大な進歩を遂げた。私は、我々の未来の世代がこの時代を振り返った時、多くの賞賛すべきことを見い出すであろうと信じる。次のパラグラフにて詳細を示す。

First, in the field of health and medicine,
new medical drugs and health prevention methods are constantly being developed while health problems such as cancer, stroke and heart attack became the major causes of death in our society.
Now, these health problems can be properly treated or effectively prevented, contributing to the rise of average life expectancy.

最初に健康と医学の分野においてであるが、癌、脳梗塞や心臓発作などの健康障害がちまたで主要な死因になっている中で、新薬や新しい予防法が次々と登場している。現在ではこれらの健康障害は適切に治療できる他、効果的に予防でき、平均寿命の向上に貢献している。

Second, let's consider human rights, there used to be many issues regarding human rights--feminsts and racists to name a few. We have made much progress toward equitable societies where various kinds of people enjoy thier lives.
I think our values and views are getting better and better thanks to globalization of common culture.

二つ目として、人権について考えてみると、以前はたくさんの人権問題があった−例をあげると男女平等主義や差別主義。我々は多様な人種が楽しく生活できる平等な社会へと発展させた。共通文化のグローバル化により、我々の価値や物の見方はさらに良くなってきていると思う。

総レス数 1006
422 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★