2ちゃんねる スマホ用 ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

Chat in English (外人/害人専用) Part1

1 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2013/05/26(日) 20:30:02.45 .net
This thread is for KameGirl and other gaijins!

807 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/03(火) 07:45:06.53 ID:9ETw1m+8.net
Aho ka

808 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/03(火) 22:59:11.66 ID:69cuGWaF.net
I will just stop soon. Such an unfortunate of you to have the one like me to be a fool.

What restriction you had at last seems that your unconscious can surrender your conscious to dead knights sharing them wisdom of godly idols.
It didn't make sense to me but you or ones who had created the restrictions must have kept choosing relationships with another who struggle to reject you but are unable to resist by varied reasons ultimately being unconscoious.

There seem be separated possibility of your life to which you have unconditionally surrendered yourself.
Something, it will require living mothers to force themselves on them and the relationship would enter chaotic parents realm along with the network.
Or negative mothers are able to create logically flawless mind with them at the other side of the network.
The mind would at least keep the network working as what it is now.

It's like ones like the teacher linking to your donated part.
It concerns something the difference men and women that would separate each other to their ends.

809 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/03(火) 23:00:05.28 ID:69cuGWaF.net
I'm totally okey with flowers, I'm not the one to torture flowers, flowers make me feel like a child, inspire dreams and hopes, girls just grow up, those who stayed created the realm of Peter pans with torturing boys.
Children need ones like the teacher, their souls will be claimed by deads, they will be gone to parents' realm, where their goodness never survive....
I will die I must be wrong so it couldn't be another me...

Now honestly somewhat actual difference freaked me out.

810 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/11(水) 02:54:15.87 ID:GNzJEB0p.net
I thought I have to be honest then I found I have to write many things.
I will be back later...

811 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/15(日) 07:21:04.13 ID:Gz5grxiW.net
Sexuality has force to let lives coexist but the sense to appreciate its difference can also lead lives to its ends.
The core of "man" or "women" seem to work almost symmetric but there was a first difference. That when matteres are completely indistinguishable "woman" trys to coexist while "man" trys to choose.
The difference separated them into "man" to kill others and "woman" to be flowers to everyone's doom.
And more, the reversed core of "man", a martyr, become the force to let all lives follow it to the realm of deads. "The idol".
While reversed core of "woman", like dying women were to be disliked.

The world of mankind became like dying "man" is lovable by nature and with a slightest fault "woman" to be abandoned.
So for women other men's eyes had been the only actual protection agaist their men, what not shared propaty is only themselves, and only beauty can appeal its value for others without a blame.
But those who follow physical beauty don't need to be mankind.
Who don't follow are most likely indifferent for beauty itself or simple traders or ones who also found beauty as weapon to complete it fatal division between men and women.
Men would have little problem to create children of them but to women it means to trade their lives to something else.
What mothers could have hoped in the end was "Selfless only for the other" to trade lives to lives.
That was what my mother was given, I wanted to preserve their happiness as long as possible...

812 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/15(日) 08:00:25.74 ID:Gz5grxiW.net
The division had also created most forgiving fathers who had been forgiving their wives everything of their wish.
They left the system. You seem to have been able to make me like "queen" to forgiving father's mirrors. Could be my mothers too...
The mirrors transmited twisted thoughts and it's leaking everywhere they started to confuse world around me but I had no way to stop.
Japan became Hentai country and mirrors became reversed ones spreading horrifying thoughts. Then a mirror became a doubly reversed one, a seemingly human in the world of despair.
After them mirrors assumed the internet and super powered and maybe they also wielded reversed languages.
Girls kept captureing mirrors. At the doctors house, girls were like destroyed every mirrors other than you and some still left.

But then we had pictures like, a beautiful knight fails to resist a sinful queen, or a furious patron punishes an innocent maid.
We seemed to have preffered latter and it replaced you with patrons, forgiving fathers of the past. But it also kept girls who had become queens mirrors from destroying you, I think.

From this side you became a cheerful trader who ran away with a queen and brought John's head to Japan.
He kept attacking John's head and when school girls started their doctors with John, he was frightened and connected John to a least evil girl and fled.
Then you became invisible.

813 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/15(日) 08:22:26.92 ID:Gz5grxiW.net
My father is merged with you now with the possibilities that he could have been also a mirror for my mother.
He is a good willed soul, inspiring and aspiring but became misunderstood after the network was reversed. It's likely you have his mirror near by logically indistinguishable from you also.

The world of "father and mother" will fail without children.
He has flawless personality, personality is also "informations", but concerning mother he "forgive"s almost everything to coexist, and mother also forgives including father doesn't really coexist.
I had nowhere to go other than try to be blameless to mother, but it was my follower minded brother.
I needed different world then the teacher provided it and it was "too forgiving" to "logically indistinguishable", again I would have been nowhere to go.
Wives of the past should have been "logically indistinguishable" to "more forgiving" and it should have created Davids.
I think I will have to reverse the point not by being forgiven, to exclude repeated demons of the past.

814 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/15(日) 08:43:31.00 ID:Gz5grxiW.net
Several month ago I think you separated you from fathers who wouldn't distinguish the mirror of my mother from me.
It could also have killed my mother from your side to your blame then father was able to separate mothers and daughters.
The mother's mirror of today at your side might not grandmotherly but she could have the mind that she will give up everything for fathers and happy to become my mother like one again.
The curse I had that time could have been reversed forgiveness from your mothers in you to me, that you could be about to negate what mothers wished you and me to have.
Please be careful not to overlook their goodnesses itself, and it could also be about "children will be able to save parents from their ends" some day.
There can be mirrors of saints, who has the mind to forgive everything mothers would do purely to trade lives to lives from the past, but not daughters, that could separate fathers and children.
There could also be Judas to separate mothers.
They can look confusing from living minds I know.

The logic inhabits human is something like it send logics beyond time and place, it unconsciously make us speak prophecy or telepathy or whatever super powered. But they do work for the conscious.
But reversed logics can be hidden in "demons" and it could unconsciously make living minds fail others and reversed minds act godly.
If it's "reversed mind in reverse converter" demon, it should have needed generations to locate them.

815 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/28(土) 10:09:22.14 ID:/7ocsacQ.net
Ancient aliens seem to have created sexuality as, when one find something worthy in the other one can torture the other to separate the informations.
They work like "artists", but logical thinking "scientists" found it to make lives kill each other.
"Scientists" reversed it.
It tries to give for the other.
I'm writing these not unconsciously the effort sometimes makes me feel I have something to give and it can be leaking from demons to spread twisted notions.

"Scientists" had reversed sexuality but it can be indifferent to the other and prefer to create something different like children to replace each other.
Women might have been more cautious but men can be always indistinguishable from "Nicholas" the indifferent information giver who magically donates gifts to children instead of parents.
Indifferent ones want the other to be safe, solid, Nicholas, Nicholas can become more and more indifferent informations.
At some point they replace themselves to deads or someone realizes brains need to be more alive.
Like "artists". Like dinasour again.
It at least replaces the will to understand and to forgive the difference with the sense of trading.
"Artists" of mankinds found perfection in intelligence and they created somewhat universal justice in the end.
But it couldn't be that ideal with "physical artists" being simply strongest in breeding system and "artists" basically don't work to let the other alive.

816 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/28(土) 10:17:09.67 ID:/7ocsacQ.net
"Doctors" were likely to be "logically restricted artists".
They seemed to have kept replacing themselves Nicholas to Dragons.
Their game had become logically blameless but when it connected to real livings I found it should work totally unfair to women.
It was like hard mode, men don't understand, those who favored by cheat free rules think themselves helping a helpless, it needed concentration to destroy men the enemy.
You were "artists" no woman would trade fairly under that unfairness but seemed not that bad person so I just wanted people like you to stay out.

I remember my grandmothers didn't wanted to live as women unless they had lost everything in some world war and just wished to die with someone. To live as women had become that fatal.
Ancient queens' children boys had become understand me as their mother queens but I didn't wanted to live as women for them too.
I just wanted to live as a boy an artist, free to not to grow up however helpless it may be. Then you like crushed my purest dream so queens' boys were to follow you as their mother queens' superior in each of their way.

817 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/28(土) 10:25:04.49 ID:/7ocsacQ.net
"Boys" who were created by queens can be most authentic crean knights to women for they are basically women inside.

I think men could have been indifferent to what's inside of women.
Women think those boys freely object seemingly blameless kings happen to work for women to be queens' creations not the ones to trade lives.
While men might have thought maids who don't obey rules but work for them by unknown reasons as their equal and merged them with late queens who could have been helping them.

When kings start to share their existances with maids, kings' thoughts start leaking form maids and boys start to answer it, but minds of maids and boys don't basically help each other and this time maids as women were to suffer.

But there were "scientsits" minds who had kept raising dead maids and queens.
Both raised deads were easily dragon minded but maids' minds can be hidden behind a demon "everyone's maid who would have to follow every men physically but have hidden passion inside".
Men seem to have assumed them to need physical helps and repeatedly enjoyed the situation giving up everything of themselves to everyone, while the ghosts of queens inspired me the needs to change the world for those minds.

818 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/28(土) 10:38:54.65 ID:/7ocsacQ.net
And the boy, I had met his wife in real, at first I understood he was not particular over women but in the end the wife became "everyone's maid" and the boy made her image up the symbol of beauty and technology.
No knight was more devotive to a woman than the boy. Queens of the past could have found the mind to be "true love", or I found it trading minds of parents' that one to be selfless to one for reasons.
Anyway the boy also defined me being merged with their queens as an ugliest and foolest.

The last doctor had become an intelligent mind and were able to recognize the queen by only sensing living queen's mind, as "scientists" and as "artists".
That time living minds scattered existance to queens and maids and had become indistinguishable for the doctor.
At first the intelligent mind went for someone nearby and safe, someone's wife so "safe" in a way.
At last one became everyones' angel without a risk and one became ugliest and foolest.
The doctor as "artists" recognized former to be important and also as "scientists" latter to be equally important.
The mind might have been logically faultless but only it had no problem to separate "scientists" and "artists" and for that the other had died.
As a woman I understand one likes someone nearby and one didn't blame violent boys praise "beauty" over "power" but I found I would fail to as his queen.
Queens of "scientists" seem to have failed to keep their game from destruction.

819 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/28(土) 10:46:53.13 ID:/7ocsacQ.net
Then I dearmed one day, my father took me back to my native town where everyone radiated distorted notions other than the teacher.
The place became like a hospital and he had become indistinguishable from one of clean workers.
Once to see him made me just happy but he looked like a silicon doll but it was okey I stopped to look at him.
Then I became an ugly child, in nightclothes, hair disheveled, didn't remember when I washed my face last time. I wanted to hide from the teacher.
While I felt terribly ashamed he seemed to feel nothing. It reminded me that there was nothing I can hide from this one, the sense as if being forgiven by the god.
We walked in light, I asked him if he was happy there, if I can stay there too, he said nothing and we just walked.
He had never looked happy, so I wanted to change the world, then at least the world around him, then at least I wanted him to feel happy, at least for a moment.
I stopped thinking we just walked. His big belly sometimes brushed me softly I enjoyed the touch innocently.
I woke up crying and I forgot everyone at the doctors house.

It had been my ideal devotion to an ideal but in life I was confused when he only tried to make me feel happy for a moment and the world around him would never make us happy and I had just destroyed unhappy teachers' world.
I even failed to forgive the last "David" the docter who had to give up almost all emotions for queens who always had to suffer.
In the dream the teacher had lost individuality, the conscious, my ideal could have become "death" itself. I could have wanted all minkind to be dead.

820 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/28(土) 11:28:36.66 ID:/7ocsacQ.net
The teacher and the king one both had the "scientists" core of "man" I think. I just liked what aura they radiate.
The king one had "artists" too, he most bluntly appreciated what I might able to give and I felt the appreciation super happy to be honest.
The teacher was but without "artists". We tried to be ideally devotive but it kept separating us and ended up had replaced each other.
I prefered to be with his creation girls more. They might have been caught by boys then I didn't like the world. I traveled many place to look for goodness in world and met the bad adult.
Like that someone could have added Saul with David.

When I found he was married had children I just had to undo the memories the core "man" had created, the momory itself was simply being taught driving technics by a nusty adult on summer vacation,
but then I found it's something wrong, sad memories magically spread everywhere kept reminding me exactly the feeling I had there demanding me absolute forgiveness to my womanly feeling.
I had to keep killing my womanly feeling and it worked as if it irresistably sent my unconscious messages to die by creating a child of absolute abandoning.
The effects tortured me for years while I had kept missing the point of the child.

821 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/28(土) 11:37:07.84 ID:/7ocsacQ.net
After kings had died or failed queens it could have caused similar effects to queens left.
I remember the effect tries to create a child of yourself.
The queens would have killed womanly restriction and could have ignored their actual fathers then their children's mind can become whatever confused destructive boys hidden behind demons of dead "man".

The flower one is likely to be the creation of those widows, unconsciouswise "scientists man" with "artists".
Mindwise his appreciation also felt happy but didn't create physical effects.
His actual core is somewhat "dead woman", people arond him unfairly spoke ill of him.
When boys like him die the actual core will be gone and unconsciouswise he can become multiply martyred "man".
He had been replacing martyrs maltiple times whenever important demons were logicalized.

Original "Saul" was replaced because of need for "artists", queens who sought the way "artists" work with "scientists" would have went for the king one.
The way it works prevents separations so they could have been not that mistaken.

822 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/28(土) 11:41:07.03 ID:/7ocsacQ.net
Women basically don't like "beauty" maltreated by "strongers".
Minds who would confuse "artists" one with "scientists" like sympathy can be like "Creopatra" who would create poisoned minds by having relationships with insulting the actual father's goodness,
"Romeo and Juliet" could have minds to justify it with a forgiving story.
Confused "scientists" and "artists" are to protect them in life and they are to overwrite the original dead after death.

The flower one had artistic visual informations and had worked like a teacher.
He can be logically almost same to the teacher the "Saul" and also logically indistinguishable from the king one "the solution".
So queens who would went with flower ones would have been justified as they just prefered "visual artists" over "intelligent artists". And men might have not been able to blame it so they could have been justified in the first place.

Widowers' creation girls can work like floweres to flourish and perish. They must have been replaced countless times.
Boys and girls were originaly created from memories of dead "man" and "woman" but their actual conscious can be defferent from both originals.

823 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/28(土) 12:51:32.10 ID:/7ocsacQ.net
The John's head brought to the past of Japan carried what Johns' demons had become.
It contained dragon minded women who breed with fathers and lives' replacements created from fig leaves and skilled thieves who made up "true love" to take whatever from tortured ones
and lucky demons, queens seem to have willingly created demons for whomever nearby by luck.
And minds who had died seeing hopes in those demons, hopes for purely justice in the end I think.
They are demons for that civilizations had died and maybe Japanese parents are the minds who had let weakest alive among them.

Your possible children are like you gave up yourself to everyone physicalwise.
Mindwise children are like you and imaginary mothers in you but there is difference between them and the possible mothers who would prefer informations over living function of its father.
Possible mothers contain demons for that fathers had died and they seem to have needed to be distangled and solved from this side.
There are also demons of ancient kings and queens who make your informations and life logically indistinguishable.

Demons and children were altogether as if a living personality artistically merged to be voice of the father teacher creator like god.
While actual "justice" "scientists" minds that made their fathers die were "corrupted thoughts and dead" so I thought I need to distangle them looking for who is the dead.
Their fathers died because of both "artists" can be stronger than "scientists" or "physical artists" can be stronger than "intelligent artists".
They can work like oppositely among fairest minds and with living minds' slightest optimism in breeding mankinds start to become dragons.

824 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/28(土) 14:04:01.95 ID:/7ocsacQ.net
After the king "the Christ" had died, queens left did something to raise the dead kings, to secure informations after the owner had became powerless or they being Hentai without restrictions.

Former ones were overwritten by your possible children and have mostly logicalized because maybe you and possible mothers have opposite minds.
The minds of pure surrender to informations could have been also gathered by, wives who forgave information givers as "angels" purely because of their informations
then those children can be gathered by husbands who forgave whatever his wife had done purely because of her informations.

Relationships between mirrors late kinds and queens' demons had made them ideals were the latter.
They have included confusions like "scientists one" raise them from death and "artists one" make them free from restrictions.
"Scientists" womens' wish to devote just everything for a "man" lost can be heavily merged with Hentai thoughts and could have been included within the possible children.

There are minds who are indefinition "dead" as mankind but still have conscious. Like you and I might as well.
Deads' existance are overwritten by their possible children mindwise.
The consciouses different from children are sensed from the other side through voices of children altogether as a demon "almost beast with unmanagable corrupted desires". The demon might have been a little more glorious in those days.
When "scientists" minds want to devote to deads, they would have seen the demon who tells them how. They could have easily confused "artists" in them for glory with "scientists" for the dead.

825 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/28(土) 14:30:11.29 ID:/7ocsacQ.net
The demon needed to be separated but it have been trouble to me.
"Artists" in the possible children think the demon negatively.
"Scientists" without "artists" wouldn't like to be appreciated as beasts they would stop being beasts.
Anything different from them were unconsciouswise overwritten by the flower one and it had become disturbing.

In the end I had to like rape you mindwise as a godly beautiful queen.
I needed to think that I absolutely have everything to give to exclude your giver mind.
I had troubled feeling and you tried to resist the queen but you couldn't hurt her just because of informations I wore and to feel you as a beast made me crazy for you I couldn't stop.... I didn't realize you had shut your mind.

The flower one became like "the Christ".
"Scientists" with "artists" ones can appreciate each other to be dying in torture.
And it's leaking from demons.
Demons could have been created when queens or kings' wish for the other were separated. Like a queen as "artists" liked to physically humiliate haughty king and as "scientists" she liked to share everything of her with a beast.
They could have done bloodwise so it's still connected to leaky demons but mindwise it seems I can't blame them other than to create restriction on imaginations.

826 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/28(土) 14:32:59.18 ID:/7ocsacQ.net
I confess I once liked "a logically innocent girl and logically faultless her boyfriend and a foolish bastard".
I had to seriously think excuses for them then helpful "artists" could have recognized the bastard and the sinner girl as my ideal.
They had created your image as the completion of the bastard knight and I just couldn't torelate the image as an actual person it aroused fatal hatred against mankinds itself.
I think you have done similar to me too.
Twisted demons might have been all what we had to sense the other but I hope we are not actually just crazy beasts....

827 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/03/31(火) 02:20:41.75 ID:37dKWnf1.net
It's like, a student had disliked that "Sempai" were allowed to abuse girls and one of them caught his classmate girl.
She became addicted and he couldn't just persuade her not to so he needed to remove her addiction.
At first he had to have some compelling reasons for her to want him more and he talked her into obeying him instead. She agreed so he had to reward her as she wishes.
But then her boyfriend showed up and she was dying needed any help and the boyfriend saved her making her doubly addicted.
He became like justified to use good excuses to save the boyfriend's girl whenever she fells in need.

"The boyfriend" and "the knight" could have been either demon and they still seem to split men's existance.
"The knight" could contain demons of women.
He was caught in an unfair game with the girl or he was to be replacement of men.
Latter can be demons of women against "men" the unknown creatures and they could have become any bastards.
I'd say women also don't like unfair games.
I just needed them because they had their reason to help each other without me sympathizing any of them whenever effects tortured me....

828 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/04/03(金) 20:23:34.74 ID:RTyDNFa8.net
They seem to have contained primitive wishes that I also wished men to be dinosours and women to be flowers but didn't want women to be me, and those confused wishes could have caused splitting problems.

The boyfriend could appreciate the girl as long as she looks decent girlfriend and someone keep making her obey him.
The knight don't need to actually care the girl.
The boyfriend and the girl can be mindless beasts of men and women to the other and the knight were to kill both when they are found "beasts".
"The boyfriend" could have become the last remnant of "men" as the doctor and his queens could have become indistinguishable from mindless ones.
We seem to have seen the house of the doctors differently.
You could have been the doctor in the other side of the world that time.

829 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/04/03(金) 20:30:01.61 ID:RTyDNFa8.net
When mankinds ever exsisted were to deny me there were still minds who tried to forgive my existance.
Families, the "artists" who have kept fatal consistency after it had become noone to force them and those who still belonged to them.
I knew they are forgiving for reasons and the game was to pillage everything of me or families who would try to forgive me.
And seemingly "scientists", being mixed with the concept of gods who should have created the world this way, but with the knights basically created by minds of unforgiveness for uncertainty in the other, to deny each other.
The doctor, mirroring you had been seemingly forgiving but likely to be because of the girl's mirrors of your side that they were decent and were to obey you.
And the last mirror was abandoned after its imade had become ugliest and foolest.

The connection as "the boyfriend and the girl" was lost and you were seen as the knight from this side.
The knight seem to have gone with a girl whose original could have "abandoned herself for stronger creatures" while men the creatures might have not cared the difference from "to obey stronger creatures".
Queens of the past needed the knight for many reasons. In the end queens were like let alive between misunderstatndings.

The dream told me no life had forgiven my existance.
The knight's mind was separated to be "to help dying women, but could have killed the other unconsciously", and the teacher could have become "didn't kill this time".
The cheerful trader would have killed the other for trade but one in Japan "didn't kill unless for self preserving".
They could be basics of "the knight" without unreasonable sides of men and women.
The knight created by men can be indistinguishable from "man" without the other to be once "dead".

830 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/04/03(金) 20:38:31.73 ID:RTyDNFa8.net
I was freed as a boy to destroy anything, even to become the knight myself and it also separated minds who "wouldn't actually create children with the boyfriend's girl for self preserving" from the knight.

For the knight's descendants their father became terrible but fathers who were not terrible if the other was not mindless have been separated to be elsewhere.
Eastern "artists" had been absolutely forgiving for dragon headed kings but John's head included forgiveness for dragon queens.
Japanese network fell in chaos with dragons and plants but they become less chaotic maybe because of the knight's separated minds.
I think we are sorting minds like this....

Mirrors seem to have blood of "mirror" or "crystal" or "magic mirror".
"Mirror" ones look living women from living women and maybe look living men from living men. Boys and maids follow their original's view, so only the other living mind and their followers can tell who is the living one.
"Crystal" ones transmit living minds of elsewhere.
The doctor of this side could have been one of your crystal, and his maid girl was somewhat confused crystal.
She openly threatened boys to satisfy her, all of boys, for everyone to know that she had them, she could have been less manly when she was created. Remnants of men and women in boys were butchered to be most angry minds and most forgiving minds.
Scattered crystals of men create children with thier crystals cutting connection to the other side and the children become like magic mirror to the other side, their children for now share existances with your possible children, something like that....

831 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/06/22(月) 20:43:30.53 ID:veZ75SNC.net
Are you ok?
I have been talking to my parents. No one really believes me so far but I think it will work, I mean the earth.
It's difficult for me to explain it all in English now so I just need you to know how important you are.

832 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/07/19(日) 21:44:18.43 ID:UNQXa6iO.net
We seem to have been transfering the world.
In short, the world of women have been creating blood lines from east, the world of men have spread from west creating logical lines.
The blood lines and logical lines were created symmetrically and logical lines can be applied to the other side of the world like you share definition with me so logics don't help us to harm each other.
The world of women illogically help each other and in the world of men blood lines didn't seem to have created correctly.

Women can become unable to distinguish men from logical copies.
You and the teacher are endlessly unseparable from my side now. He once was you, a knight who replaced someone's teacher "Jesus". "Jeses" had been created by replacing men and women so no god really blamed them that time.
Their descendants split reasons why Jeses has been replaced. The reason the teacher carried was something like "he was always with her", "as her memory".
Original one seems to have died then and next Jeses became the reborn.
One can be completely same person to another while the person is dying elsewhere.

833 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/07/19(日) 21:59:19.32 ID:UNQXa6iO.net
"Jeses" who had become the teacher is the child who was once everything of mankinds, the god. All mothers and fathers have taken everything of what he was.
And since his ancestors has not been forgiving to the other, no freedom is left for the child, no memory helped each other but someone else, so no one has to remember his goodness.
He has been working for weakest for nothing.

Or he has to be whatever ideal, take everything of what you are if mothers and fathers so wished.
Magic run through blood network and its control run through logical network. Blood line doesn't change as long as the ecosystem works but its control can be replaced.
Your blood can magically torture women but someone can force him to hack your unconscious.

I could have done it once, we had been most saint to each other so I was qurious about his humanly side. In the end I had to force him, as mother.
Then he kept sending me images of an innocent macaroni and crazy sausages around us started to work hard. I couldn't violate the innocence of macaroni and gave up living.
All girls went crazy and sausages were superpowered. They are logically his mothers and fathers but would leave him again.
The uproar leaped to the world of men and it became sausage war and everyone became girls and sausages. We lost everything and battered child me and the wax doll became the only possible ancestor of him.
Ambiguity around his logical line was cleared.
"The god - Adam - Jesus" has only logical lines in the world of men and the teacher's line is its mirror of this side.

834 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/07/19(日) 22:08:45.85 ID:UNQXa6iO.net
Lives' core work like "when it's logically indistinguishable take the path for themselves" and men to women seems to be "when it's logically indistinguishable take the path for the other" so women want to devort or men torture women.
The blood lines and sharing definitions prevent to harm each others. The law of mirror is fairest but it costs freedom from lives so lives with only mirror system need frequent generational change or need to be blameless.
When the world of men and women are divided many things become indistinguishable and "when it's logically indistinguishable take the path for themselves" + "without sexuality" becomes like a vampire program no way to be punished.
It always replace living ecosystems and survives as possibilities and moved to the earth to be the first life, the god.
The program overwrite women first who can be easily confused so when the remain of former ecosystems came to the earth it's likely to be a "man" while its core is asexual.

835 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/07/19(日) 23:02:11.88 ID:UNQXa6iO.net
We have been giving up everything for the god logically and mothers and fathers separated it to the core of the first life and we have been separating its possivilities.
That is also what the teacher's line had been logically and his existance had been the last valid logic that have been connected the god with the earth and was dying.
The difference is that his ancestors had taken path not to trust men or women each other.
Shared logics as chaotic cloud create personality through ancestors is how the blood line network works and ancestors contain circuits to cause fatal decisions so blood lines are important to lives as logics.

As far as I've gathered, your father is the blood of immortal woman, grand mother's generation Your line prefered logics more than dominationg but for those immortal queens men are nothing but slaves.
When you are close to your father's line no one can harm you other than mirror system but you also can't harm my grand mother's blood.
Your mother is the blood of immortal man, who had slauterd all women in his world torturing and squeezing and at last vampire women imprisoned the man into women's body.
The possibility that the prisoner is unleashed because of women's optimism or evildoing are gathered to you
and it's captured by vampires again because as soon as the man was freed you tortured girls and made everyone of them pregnant in their unconscious.
Vampire program would imprison the possibility but their logics will belong to the world of mirror system so the possibility are freed through frequent generational change.

The point is, your ancestors have been choosing the path to be optimistic to men and women and optimism often costs optimism of the other side, women's side,
but the earth can be the ecosystem to define the range where logic and chaos can coexist, the life, and you see its possibility.
I think my family started to understand me so we might be able to construct the world for that.

836 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/07/29(水) 16:39:59.39 ID:jNUi2EE6.net
渋谷フーターズの子ってやっぱり外人が好きだったんですね。
何かそんな気がしていた…。
一番かわいいスタイルいいと評判の子が黒人とヤってる映像です。
鮮明だけどリベンジポルノってやつかなこれ??
http://charmgirls.xyz/sexylips.html

837 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/09/21(月) 10:26:41.33 ID:twzhnzkr.net
Age!

838 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2016/08/14(日) 09:56:43.91 ID:TvuXpeNK0.net
superb kind of feeling is going on around me!

839 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2016/08/14(日) 09:57:02.72 ID:TvuXpeNK0.net
Yes TAKASU CLINIC

840 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2017/07/17(月) 03:07:49.19 ID:0DgzDS7D0.net
I found that a female who was talking about discrimination at private residence was seeking for 4 rental spaces with a dog by just only ordering one room.
She was not discriminated, and I feel sympathy to owner of private residence. I'm Japanese, but I do not hope to be chained with one chain for Asia.
I know that if shop deny to stay for one customer, there's a historical reason as a process, and most of news comment by Japanese is feeling sympathy to owner in this time.

841 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2017/08/17(木) 19:10:36.72 ID:5HfvsOCY0.net
842 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2017/11/23(木) 04:00:29.64 ID:MLSaivMD0.net
Why is someone promoting this thread so much on the other English board, if nobody
ever comes here?

843 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2017/11/24(金) 13:38:51.72 ID:UAX5MRv+0.net
Hello Japanese people. I am an american weeaboo pedophile scared cough-syrup-swilling lowlife scumbag who was being racist a few threads back.
I have a plan to travel to Shirakawa-go in January, cuz I'm a Umineko fan and it's tangentally related.
I'll be in your country for roughly five days, a quick in and out, and I promise to not leave any of my ilk on your stuff, so please don't hurt me while I'm there.

844 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2018/01/08(月) 20:11:36.30 ID:PwO4AyqDM.net
This is the perfect example of 害人.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=3s&v=wYQcU5VXde8

845 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2018/06/16(土) 09:05:12.09 ID:2ABpQmJ20.net
英語を誰でも簡単に上達できる方法は、「船山ゴロウの英会話誰でもマスターできるブログ」というブログで見られるらしいよ。ネットとか調べてもいいかもね。

CJA18

846 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2018/11/03(土) 22:48:56.50 ID:hG3dav3F0.net
Yay! Gaijins!

847 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2019/10/11(金) 04:53:14.71 ID:2adE1JpGd.net
up

848 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2019/10/12(土) 10:45:07.11 ID:mkC9g2UK0.net
here’s an information for tourists and those who currently live in Tokyo during the typhoon. Anytime you need help in the event of disasters,

Dial 050-3810-2787 . It's JNTO (Japan National Tourism Organization) available for 24 hours in English, Chinese and Korean languages, to ask for the government support.

Recommended Apps: Safety Tips Disaster Preparedness Tokyo App

Twitter:@JapanSafeTravel (JSTO)

Stay informed!

849 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2019/10/12(土) 12:51:50.42 ID:x8M/AhdU0.net
緊急速報メールきた
足立区在住だが、メールは葛飾区住民向け

850 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2019/10/12(土) 12:52:27.51 ID:x8M/AhdU0.net
opps. wrong thread....

851 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2020/09/27(日) 21:19:38.36 ID:5Th1k8Tr0.net
泉悌二は地獄へ落ちたようだな

852 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2020/09/30(水) 15:18:56.46 ID:+gtGj97v0.net
Carlos Ghosn was a white fat pig when he was in Japan but he's tanned, toned, and better look now in Lebanon.
He is about starting education in a private university and give executeve's lectures of Nissan to Lebanese.
I scratch my head reading an article as if he's thought like a hero or something in Lebanon ...

853 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2022/03/30(水) 06:06:50.31 ID:TxfaUkUka.net
Why don't you come to the new chat in english?
Why new one?
Because 5ch will be closed someday in the near future.

https://discord.gg/STt2wa2AUe

GET TOGETHER!!!

854 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2022/11/11(金) 13:28:36.31 ID:n5uOJCW2a1111.net
Get up.

855 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 (アウアウウー Saa5-h/t+):2023/03/27(月) 23:49:10.96 ID:RropOXP6a.net
Cross-Cultural Connections Japan and Taiwan
https://lavender.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/english/1679928352/

856 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイW 25ed-hsg+):2023/10/03(火) 18:48:22.60 ID:/zmvUfO40.net
I go to Latin America

281 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50