2ちゃんねる ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

英検1級エッセイ・2次対策専用スレッド

38 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2017/06/11(日) 15:21:53.68 ID:WoGz15EU0.net
TOPIC: DOES THE DEVELOPED WORLD HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO HELP DEVELPPING COUNTRIES OVERCOME POVERTY?

こんなのどうかな?感想求む。

I think helping developing countries overcome poverty is one of the important missions of the developed world. I have two reasons to support my idea.

First, a tremendous amount of money needs to be poured into solving the problem of poverty in the world. It is rich countries’ responsibility to help the poor
through various means; OECD, grant aid, NGO support and so on. From humanitarian point of view, countries with money must do so to save people who are
dying from starvation, malnutrition and diseases that can be prevented by monetary aid and medical support.

Second, helping developing countries overcome poverty eventually leads to eradicating terrorism. Poverty is often cited as the cause of violence.
Those living in a wealthy country should put themselves in shoes of those living in poverty to understand how desperate they are. Can we blame those
who resort to violence in desperation who are given a choice between death from starvation and violence? With our help, whether it is monetary or technically,
they will be given hope. Hope is what people need to live in peace. Contributing to ease the world poverty will in turn lead to reducing the number of terrorist attacks.

For these reasons, I believe developed countries must help poor countries rise from poverty. We should start today to do our share of saving people in need.

総レス数 53
30 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver.24052200