EVERY DAY ENGLISH
- 1 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2015/04/14(火) 01:59:38.23 ID:o2kN014sl
- Everybody can speak English in the US from top to bottom.
If you always express everything in English,
of course, you'll be able to speak it naturally.
- 2 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2015/04/14(火) 15:36:30.48 ID:7zCrDGMDm
- I think so, but I hope that you don't create a new dialect like 2ch slang.
You know, that makes the open community closed.
- 3 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2015/04/14(火) 18:29:26.35 ID:o2kN014sl
- That's a good suggestion!
But No Slang
Today, rainy again.
My room is filled with carbon dioxide.
It's very stuffy in here.
- 4 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2015/04/15(水) 11:50:37.48 ID:sL81ozzwW
- It's a severe rainy day here, though it's nice once in a while.
On such a day, I like to listen to classic jazz over a cup of coffee.
- 5 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2015/04/16(木) 00:34:12.31 ID:n5/ogIs/6
- Thanks for joining.
Only one week by the due date of automobile insurance fee payment.
The premium rose because I took out an automobile physical damage insurance just in case.
So I feel a little depressed, that's my choice, though.
- 6 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2015/04/16(木) 12:13:25.64 ID:dzp5knwBJ
- I make a automobile insurance contract with a internet insurance company.
It's overwhelmingly reasonable than the store type companies.
Of course, I am also very satisfied with its services.
read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★