2ちゃんねる ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

Chat in English (英語で雑談) Part 194

800 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/09/13(日) 12:01:10.03 ID:NuD80aX5.net
>>796
It sounds a lil odd but not strange so much.Some people can feel extasy when changing themselfs,
from normal you to hero,to idol singing in screen.if you can think it is real you singing about man with love rather than normal real life you,
you might have homosexial mind in ur heart.for me i prefer to hear Man's song which is songs makes me feel I have talent to singing as them.
so i do.But when it comes to listen radio,youtube video as tool of studying English I prefer woman voice that is easier to hear for me and comfy.
Simply I want to hear and feel woman's voice and through my ear and feel sexualism from their voice.

One thin I worry about is that after doing onany ,I want to hear man's song via youtube.my mind can be like this..
"okey.. it's done ..so i want to listen music..lalala"but why i always choose man's songs?it depends on what kind of songs you hear always,
but this feeling a lil bit makes me feel "do i have chance to be gay..?" nah.. it is not so easy to know yourself and to get to know which ..
I heard that there are very few percent but every ppl have possibily to be bisexual and homsexial in your heart.

総レス数 1002
273 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver.24052200