2ちゃんねる スマホ用 ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

英語をひたすら聞き取り書き取る ディクテーション

43 :名無しさん@英語勉強中:2015/12/21(月) 13:01:27.31 ID:+XPCqxDz.net
$The Godfather Part 2 Moe Greene
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zfGdG79taE

My sixth sense tells me your brother Fredo brought a bag full of money. Where is it?
(Are) you pulling out? Just want to... just want to wait. How do you feel? A little. I'd give
four million just to be able to take a piss without hurting. Who had Frank Pentangeli
killed? The Rosato brothers. I know. But who gave the go-ahead? I know *I* didn't.
There was this kid I grew up with. He was younger than me. So he looked up to me, you
know. We get our first work together. Worked away out of the street. Things were good.
We made the most of it. You were in Prohibition. We ran the last ??? in Canada. Afraid of
fortune. Your father too. As much as anyone, I loved her and trusted her. Later on, he
had an idea. To build a city out of a desert stopover for GIs and a way to the West Coast.
That kid's name was Moe Greene. And the city he invented was Las Vegas. This was a
great man - a man of vision and guts. And there isn't even a plaque or a signpost or a
statue of him in that town. Someone put a bullet through his eye. No one knows who
gave the order. When I heard it, I wasn't angry. I knew Moe. I knew he was headstrong,
talking loud, saying stupid things. So when he turned up dead, I let it go. And I said to
myself, "This is the business we've chosen." I didn't ask who gave the order. Because it
had nothing to do with business. (Put) two million in a bag in your room. I'm going in
to take a nap. When I wake, (if) there's money on the table, I'll know I have a partner.
(If) there isn't, I'll know I don't.

総レス数 93
88 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★