- 1 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 6264-EVd7)：2017/06/30(金) 12:25:40.25 ID:zGHKfx520.net
- This is the English board, why do people here post in Japanese?
What do people here talk about? I can't speak Japanese well enough to know.
- 2 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 01bd-TwWI)：2017/06/30(金) 13:11:03.48 ID:OF5ghAnm0.net
- Seriously? It was a mistake, wasn't it?（マジで？マグレでしょ？
- 3 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 358d-IRuQ)：2017/07/01(土) 04:17:59.38 ID:n7nzHf140.net
- This is the board where people who are LEARNING english come to help each other
If you wish to talk with those further along in their studies there is generally a "Chat in English" thread floating around the board
Keep in mind most of the people here are more corporate-business types.
- 4 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 3eb8-uerO)：2017/07/01(土) 11:56:12.21 ID:6FQNIs/Y0.net
- I usually take only one teacher's classes everyday in an online school. How about others?
- 5 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 (ﾜｯﾁｮｲ 3eb8-uerO)：2017/07/01(土) 12:05:04.54 ID:6FQNIs/Y0.net
- The teacher and I fall in a mannerism now. But I want to continue the good relationship of trust. I have to find an effective breakthrough.
- 6 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/16(水) 01:06:23.49 ID:BgE1s9to0.net
- 7 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/16(水) 03:37:21.01 ID:Aq4tlxb+0.net
- Just want to have someone around that's as equally interested in English learning as I am, honestly I'm not that pushed about finding native speakers to talk to. Good ones are always hard to come by, really. I think I'm on the verge of giving up hope.
- 8 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/08/16(水) 03:41:11.79 ID:Aq4tlxb+0.net
- I think I just think too much about saying what people want to hear, not what I want to say. And I've gone way past the point of no return and I feel like I'm trapped. At least I'm able to voice this feeling.
read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★