Chat in English 英語で雑談 Ver:Q and A PART1
- 1 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/25(土) 20:23:38.75 ID:mF0pHuE1M.net
- Let's get together here for giving a question and answering to it.
This is the first thread.
Hey!!! We have a chat here for Q and A only!
We all wish for permanent world peace!
When you see 960 please make the new thread.
- 2 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/25(土) 22:17:38.57 ID:/khHG29ea.net
- Make it clear whther your idea is Q or A
when you post.
- 3 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/25(土) 22:55:11.56 ID:N/h3EaAM0.net
- 4 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/25(土) 23:48:51.67 ID:I5rjneJfH.net
- Question. Strange things happen. Why is it that I have been abducted to Mars, not just once, but twice. I don’t get this.
- 5 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/26(日) 01:03:30.14 ID:zyku3mzIH.net
There are several possible explanations for that
1. You are mentally ill.
2. You have a special genetic type which help the aliens to cure their
3. You are trolling. These incidents didn't happen.
Supplementary questions from me.
Which seems more plausible? Why?
- 6 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/26(日) 01:38:04.79 ID:BHKhuJWHH.net
- None of them seems plausible. Thanks anyway :(
- 7 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/26(日) 08:40:33.92 ID:xEUniWfx0.net
- what do you mean Q and A?
questionn what? answer what?
- 8 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/26(日) 13:01:00.93 ID:i6pNuK8C0.net
Why are you you, not someone else?
- 9 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/26(日) 13:10:19.63 ID:i6pNuK8C0.net
Does God exist?
- 10 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/26(日) 13:11:11.39 ID:i6pNuK8C0.net
What is there at the end of the universe?
- 11 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/26(日) 13:18:52.65 ID:i6pNuK8C0.net
Do you believe in life after death?
- 12 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/26(日) 13:47:02.23 ID:bE6IJyPza.net
It's simply question and answer.
- 13 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/26(日) 13:59:34.89 ID:bE6IJyPza.net
No,one's picture in brain naturally made by
So,the brain stops.the picture stops.
- 14 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/26(日) 14:53:53.52 ID:i6pNuK8C0.net
Then, could you explain to me more about that?
In my opinion, a question seem to be brought to surface when you insist on that.
before that, I'd like to make sure what the attributes of " the picture" and " the brain" are respectively.
Needless to say, the brain is made up of physical matters, on the other hand, " the picture" is composed of "what"?
After all,if it consists of " metaphysical things",there remains a primitive question there.
That is to say, how could physical matters(the brain) produce metaphysical things( the picture)?
Did I make myself understood? Sorry for my poor English.
- 15 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/26(日) 16:09:39.59 ID:xEUniWfx0.net
It's hard to belieeve that a man's mind totally disappear after physical death.
Now most of materials can be made in the factory,
though, human can not come into being only from its parent.
it is the greatest mystery
dont lump human in the same category as material
- 16 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/26(日) 16:15:53.60 ID:xEUniWfx0.net
human can not come into being only from its parent.
please delete "not"from ↑
- 17 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/26(日) 17:47:02.87 ID:0BpqJth+0.net
No clue. Since I cannot go there
(unlike the moon or Mars,
which is the place I have non-zero probablity to travel to),
I don't really care.
I believe a human body is a system of complex chemical reactions and
when someone dies, it just stops.
- 18 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/26(日) 20:48:16.44 ID:xEUniWfx0.net
there is not the end of the univers
because space bends
if there were a telescope which you can see endless through,
you will see the back of your head ultimately in theory
- 19 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/26(日) 21:00:09.43 ID:xEUniWfx0.net
Are you sure?
Do you think human mind occures from only "complex chemical reactions"?
- 20 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/27(月) 14:54:19.02 ID:+UCygBOna.net
What is the other elements?
- 21 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/27(月) 18:05:09.07 ID:+InOFXZ10.net
- At the end of the day all our conscious processes are merely the result of emergence,
something that just ended up happening as we grew larger brains and the capability
for higher functions such as thinking, inventing, creating, and communicating.
When you die, you die. There's no heaven, no hell, not even an infinite black or white
void, you just cease to exist. It'll be exactly like how it was like to be alive before you
were born. Of course, you don't know how that's like, because you didn't exist. Death is the same.
- 22 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/28(火) 09:08:48.99 ID:ETcaemvu0.net
- All of what you say is merely your imagination.
The former half comes from your belief fostered through the theory of evolution, and the latter half from ovserving other people's death.
Yoiu never know your death! You can never experience your death.
- 23 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/28(火) 11:25:13.54 ID:DIMYeDk90.net
- I'm >>19
I experienced losing a close friend about 10 years ago.
She was highly emotional person when she was alive, loved and hated people deeply.
each time, crying ,laughing and getting augry expressively.
and now she was indeed lying still in the coffin without expression,
I felt strongly it was different thing from her, then
it is hard to believe such living sensitive soul went away because of her physical death
body and soul are two different things totally
This is satori more than logic
- 24 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/28(火) 13:49:00.38 ID:EdhHJCUPM.net
What's the reason of getting on his nurve.
Don't try to make a fuss.
- 25 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/28(火) 14:51:22.23 ID:DIMYeDk90.net
- I've been thinking that the westerners are more penny-pinchers than
the rest of the countries' peope as a whole, though they seem to have
more money than other countries. why?
well, it's just the impression i gaind from seeing many foreign movies.
- 26 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/28(火) 17:19:41.69 ID:s1hSUxT2M.net
I think such penny pinch is an expression of
Can cotroll leads to wealth.
- 27 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/28(火) 17:27:53.16 ID:s1hSUxT2M.net
Mastaring english give you a lot of money
in such depression?
- 28 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/11/28(火) 18:37:35.78 ID:ETcaemvu0.net
It is obvious!
When I read >>21. I got an impression that his opinion is one of typical examples those who have meterialistic way of thinking are likey to offer.
Nawadays, more and more people tend to have such a view, but at least,things are not so simple as to be solved by their shallow thinking. lol
- 29 ：28 ：2017/11/28(火) 20:16:05.45 ID:ETcaemvu0.net
meterialistic → materialistic likey → likely
- 30 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/12/01(金) 08:12:13.13 ID:a2YGFZz+H.net
Do you have an example of such unsimple ness?
- 31 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/12/02(土) 23:12:26.11 ID:ocvObJ8d0.net
Generally speaking, most materialists are unaware of, or indifferent, or insensitive to so-called the problem of Qualia. Period.
- 32 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/12/03(日) 20:15:30.36 ID:HTOAIG1QM.net
I have heard of the word Qualia.
Is that maybe in the area of Brain science
- 33 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/12/03(日) 20:56:18.38 ID:2YYdDUpRH.net
I have caught words which is that some
japanese hater try to screw up the japanese thread in 4ch.
What are the solutions?
- 34 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/12/04(月) 09:34:23.60 ID:+ZeXbA970.net
Yeah, that's right.
And With regard to that matter, you can find a case in point about what those who have a materialistic view think about the structure of this world
if you take a close look at >>13.
I agree to his opinion, but he has a lot more to think about what the relationship between the brain and the picture.
I personally think most meterialists let thier brain stop thinging halfway.
- 35 ：34 ：2017/12/04(月) 09:45:02.48 ID:+ZeXbA970.net
what the relationship between .....is materialistic
- 36 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/12/04(月) 13:38:00.94 ID:lAQ/HFvw0.net
I think it is sure that some bodies which are pulling a few strings to try to damage japan's reputation systematically.
They seem to be well-funded and hold many agents. So, if Japan decided to be competitive with them, Japanese government
should set up an opposing body and plays a leading roll in it, I think.
- 37 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/12/06(水) 21:06:04.65 ID:5SrVoqHu0.net
But,how could you find out a
clue for the body?
And what is it?
- 38 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/12/08(金) 17:39:18.45 ID:O0oBcnqoH.net
Why don't you enjoy this thread more?
- 39 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/12/14(木) 16:20:34.57 ID:xDbw0wrUH.net
Actually japanese government bad at that kind of bussiness I ever feel.
The both country Korea and china is tough act to follow really.
- 40 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/12/14(木) 16:26:42.85 ID:xDbw0wrUH.net
Making it short what is the world after death and what makes it?
- 41 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/12/15(金) 17:52:33.97 ID:oRXq6GMYH.net
Why does Ohtani choose Angels?
I like to know the true face of the
- 42 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/12/18(月) 19:02:57.50 ID:+LcZ81Wt0.net
He's rich which means don't calculate.
- 43 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2017/12/20(水) 16:16:00.34 ID:OH8XHBENM.net
In the point of view NO.
It's made by one's imagination.
- 44 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2018/04/28(土) 01:23:00.07 ID:RARHuz3Ea.net
- 45 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2018/04/28(土) 01:34:46.46 ID:RARHuz3Ea.net
Do you think that N.Korea has such compromise?
- 46 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2018/06/16(土) 02:54:07.68 ID:2ABpQmJ20.net
- 47 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：2018/07/10(火) 18:48:16.08 ID:pEKAd+UMM.net
read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★