2ちゃんねる スマホ用 ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

英検1級のWで32点中30点以上目指すスレ

51 : :2018/10/08(月) 01:35:49.89 ID:fcGeOFtja.net
今回の1級の英作文はこんな感じで書いてきました。
30点取れれば良いけど、いくつか表現上のミスが発覚したので、よくて25〜28点ぐらいかなという気がします。

お題:Has a university degree in the humanities lost its relevance in today's world?

《私の書いた答案(再現)》
第1段落
There are so many people who say that a university degree in the humanities has its lost its relevance in today's society, but I disagree with this idea.
There are three reasons to support my gdea.

第2段落
The first reason is that academic fields of humanities are the basis of our ways of thinking, even if we have already graduated from universities.
For example, studying philosophy often improves our skills of critical thinking, and comparing our culture with different cultures can make our views wide.
These facts must be the evidence that academic fields of humanities are useful for us, even in today's society.

第3段落
The second reason is that academic fields of humanities are also the basis of other sciences.
For instance, history is the important aspect of examining economics, political science, and so on.
In addition, humanities often affect the way of comprehending sciences, such as physics and mathematics.
We can say that there are no sciences which are not related to humanities.

第4段落
The third reason is that, by studying humanities, we can become cultural people(←爆笑ww).
We can easily be hired from corporations if we are cultural people.
That's because corporations want to hire those people, and cultural people often give their corporations the new way of thinking. This will contribute to their company's success.

第5段落
For these reasons, I believe that studying humanities must be important even in today's world.

39 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
名前: E-mail (省略可) :

read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★