2ちゃんねる スマホ用 ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

中年ひきこもりの英語学習6

971 :名無しさん@英語勉強中 :2019/01/17(木) 23:34:16.25 ID:/CNuKwk30.net
The book titled "World Wonders" - I have finished reading today - helped deepen my understanding of famous places around the world.
It covered several locations and buildings existing in the current world, but sadly, I was only albe to recognize a few of them.
Yet, I felt kind of glad when I saw Kyoto in Japan, which is my native country, was described within the book.
There was almost nothing to complain about this book; both the volume and difficulty of the book were just right to me.
This book told me such a lot of attractive destinations that I became eager to visit some of the places one day.
But what caught my attention the most was certainly " the Aurora", as I've always liked to stare at stars since my childhood.
Although I have already had general knowledge of the Aurora, the author gave me more detailed explanations via this book.
For example, how the Aurora occurs or where to visit if you want to see this rare phenomenon.
Not only the Aurora is just beautiful, but it can only be seen under special circumstances or locations.
That is why many people have long attracted by it. It is no wonder that many folks want to know and see world wonders, after all.
I wonder if I get to see the Aurora with my own eyes before I die. Therefore, I strongly hope that day will come one day.

総レス数 1015
273 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★