2ちゃんねる ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

3月28日(土)ドバイワールドカップ2015 遠征2

226 :名無しさん@実況で競馬板アウト:2015/03/28(土) 00:30:47.11 ID:xPOs027m0.net
ムーアのブログ
https://betting.betfair.com/horse-racing/ryan-moore/rides-saturday-28-march-2015-preview-270315-368.html

ハープやゴールデンバローズのことなんか書いてある。ドバイWCについても。
英語得意な人誰か翻訳して。

ゴールデンバローズについては
I like my horse in the UAE Derby.
My horse has a real chance of beating them(Mubtaahij and Maftool).
Noriyuki Hori is a good trainer, he sent Real Impact to Australia there last week to win the George Ryder Stakes

ハープスターについては
I think that this is the best race of the night by a long way.
she was very good in winning a Group 2 race in Hokkaido, beating Gold Ship. That was probably the best performance of her life.
She ran a very creditable race in the Arc, and she finished close up in the Japan Cup, after being hampered when Trading Leather broke down in front of her.
she is trained by a top trainer in Hiroyoshi Matsuda, who sent Admire Moon to Nad Al Sheba to win the Duty Free in 2007,
and Buena Vista to Meydan to finish a close second to Dar Re Mi in the Sheema Classic in 2010.

エピファネイア
The Japan Cup winner Epiphaneia is probably the best horse in the race, but he has never raced on dirt, so you just don't know how he is going to handle it.
タルマエ
Hokko Tarumae, is proven on Japanese dirt, but, as I mentioned earlier, Japanese dirt is a little different to American dirt,
and the Japanese dirt horses tend not to be as good in general as the Japanese turf horses.

I'd say they'll go very fast, there is plenty of pace on the inside and lots of horses will want to be handy. Then it will be survival of the fittest.

総レス数 1007
180 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver.24052200