死にたい

3 :Mr.名無しさん:2020/10/31(土) 19:40:13.14 .net
ここ名誉コナンスレッドな

4 :Mr.名無しさん:2020/11/02(月) 15:15:29.66 .net
mesu

5 :Mr.名無しさん:2020/11/04(水) 03:31:36.01 .net
sda

6 :Mr.名無しさん:2020/11/24(火) 02:39:50.33 .net
I was aghast to watch not a few scenic spots in Japan crowded with many people last Sunday.
For my part, never have I been so unwilling to go out since I came to Japan from Oakland, California.

As you know by the news, clearly, Japan is not yet free from the danger of corona virus.
There is another reason why they go out carelessly. They have nothing to do at home;
to be more specific, they have no habit of reading.

As far as I know, among the sufficiently civilised countries, few people less often read books than Japanese.
When you go to any suburban region in Japan, the last place that you find is a decent bookstore.
That is all the more surprising because Japan has as great books as the holy Bible or Shakespearean works.

Ignoring books is, I think, as absurd as, if not more than, burning them out. Such Japanese attitude toward books
has more or less to do with their failure to stand on the even terms with the Western countries.

7 :Mr.名無しさん:2020/11/29(日) 14:55:56.85 .net
Recently, I watched a disgusting scene on TV and probably I've never seen a more ridiculous one since I came to Japan.
Mrs Koike, the chairwoman of Tokyo, when interviewed, suddenly got angry and told photographers not to take photos of her coughing.

"This is the woman," I thought. A male statesman would never say so.
It is often said that a woman is more apt to get angry in her menstrual period, or for several years since her menstrual cycle entirely stops.
However, judging from her age, her situation is not true of either. A woman is innately always passionate; feels more, thinks less.

It is not the patriarchy as some women claim, but women's own nature that prevents them from having power.
It will not be long before Mrs Koike fails to keep her temper, and "coughs up" her true thought that the dead people are just the weak people.

8 :Mr.名無しさん:2020/12/04(金) 13:02:58.98 .net
Long since I came to Japan, I have wondered at Japanese assumption that Japanese public morals are far better than those of the western peoples.
Since I stayed in Germany as long as in Japan, I can compare Japan not only with the US, but with Germany.

When you go to any station in Germany, you'll find its structure very open, for it has no ticket gate generally.
Passengers seldom have to show their ticket, but a staff sometimes sees if there is an illegal passenger without a ticket on the train.
It is hardly needed to say that this way is based on the belief that most passengers have a nature good enough
to buy tickets properly even though they are rarely inspected.

It is paradoxical that no one in Japan affirms that they can do as the German railways do, if Japanese people are so good-natured.
It is, I guess, not because the Japanese are of good nature, but because they are strictly controlled and monitored that Japan is highly secure.
It is the fact that most Japanese web communities, which are less controlled, and where people can then act more freely, are filled with so many fakes and frauds.

9 :Mr.名無しさん:2020/12/15(火) 02:02:29.55 .net
A handful of days ago, a Japanese acquaintance of mine wrote to me,
lamenting his ignorance of some loan words which Mrs. Koike, Governor of Tokyo, often uses (e.g. lock-down, over-shoot, and so on),
and asked me what these words meant.
But I confess that these words are quite a question mark even to me, who was born and bred in the U.S., an English-speaking country.

What's more enigmatic about her than the usage of loan words is her political attitude.
Her manufacturing lots of low-grade slogans is a sort of comedy.
When I heard her order the people to wear a mask at home too, I had got the same sensation as I had while watching a horror movie.

Ten million Tokyoites may well be disillusioned at their governor,
but that they are also responsible for their choice of her as a leader goes without saying.
In general, the metropolitan region contains a larger percentage of the working class than the suburban region does.
That may have much to do with why a governor who has little ability is sometimes chosen in large cities.

10 :Mr.名無しさん:2020/12/17(木) 23:19:13.39 .net
Japanese people are totally disappointed with the muddle which Prime Minister Suga made of affairs against the today's epidemic.
Hearing the news from Japan, I am convinced they cannot help it.

I am of the opinion that extraordinary intelligence or wisdom are not necessarily needed to rule a country.
What I want every statesman to possess is the virtue, for example a tender heart and common sense.

PM Suga, however, seems to lack both of intelligence and virtue. I can hardly imagine Suga's cuddling up a kid tenderly as other leaders often does.
His smile arouses only our displeasure, though even that of Trump gives me a moderately good impression.
Speaking frankly, he is creepy to me.

11 :Mr.名無しさん:2020/12/23(水) 02:17:15.45 .net
It was when I resided for work in a certain country in South-east Asia that I met ‘him’.
He was a salesman of a famous Japanese trading company, and was said to earn as much as average lawyers and accountants in Japan.
However, in my eyes, he hardly seemed to deserve his position.

In spite of his occupation, he was far from a good English-speaker,
and although four years passed after he was dispatched there, he had never felt like learning the language of the country in which he stayed.

What's more surprising was his devoidness of intelligence.
He didn't know what the capital of Poland was and what language was spoken in Austria.
Nor could he pinpoint the location of France on the world map.
I had once suspected that he came from the privileged class and he owed his current position to it.
But the fact was that his father was nothing but a mere shop assistant.

In Japan, one's amount of knowledge seems to have far less to do with his social position and income than in the U.S.
This is why I wasn't surprised so much at the news that PM Suga abused scholars.

12 :Mr.名無しさん:2020/12/27(日) 06:54:22.37 .net
Only in one point does PM Suga resemble Trump, our ex-president.
He has an irresistible tendency to ‘fire’ any officer and scholar who failed or refused to gain his favour. But they are quite unlike in the rest points.

Suga has no vigour; or otherwise, his vigour is too weak for me to perceive.
He reminds me of gloomy classmates which we used to see in a corner of the classroom in the teenhood.
Besides, there is nothing in him worth calling human warmth. I can scarcely imagine his kissing his family.

He is devoid of any sense of humour, and I shivered to hear him saying as a joke "hi, I'm Gah-soo."
On the other hand, Trump's meme "you're fired" has something that arouses our laughter,
which, I guess, has more or less to do with his success in being chosen as a president.

Disgusting as that may sound, I am sure that the chance of Suga's chosen as a president in the U.S. is approximately one to ninety-nine.

13 :Mr.名無しさん:2020/12/28(月) 19:10:40.03 .net
Five days or six ago, I received a weird message from an unknown Japanese on twitter.
In the message, he claims that the epidemic of corona virus does NOT exist,
and that this is a grandiose social experiment for the governments to see whether the people will believe in the affair that never happened actually
if the governments and the media tell that it happened.

He says, "Ask anyone around you if he has ever been infected or if he has any infected acquaintance, and you'll find that no one nods affirmatively."
Moreover, he adds, "If anyone of them says yes, he should be an insider of this experiment scheme."

His assertion wholly upset me, even though I had heard before that Japanese people were likely to believe in the outdated rumours,
for example, that Apollo didn't reach the moon or that there was no Jew killed in the gas chamber.
I hoped that his brain was dreaming in the water tank.

I am anxious whether such an absurd thought is dominant among Japanese commoners, or deemed to be just a madman's bullshit.

14 :Mr.名無しさん:2021/01/08(金) 04:57:41.11 .net
These days, it becomes a daily routine to read absurd posts by Japanese guys. I cannot interpret them without laughing aloud and rolling on the bed.

Especially, the post which reached me yesterday was so silly that I wondered if its poster was a member of the insane asylum,
for, therein, it is said that the new vaccine for corona virus is a brain-washer.
According to it, a syringe of this vaccine contains about as many nano-machines as all the human beings on the earth,
and, once injected, these nano-machines will modify your brain as the government desires; that is, the vaccine may save your life, but will kill your mind.

Speaking honestly, I feel, it would be far better, had such a breakthrough in mechanical and medical technology already been achieved.
How many diseases could we overcome by utilising it!
Japanese people are more likely to put trust in the rumours without any scientific evidence. Conspiracy theories are funny to find just in fictional novels.

15 :Mr.名無しさん:2021/01/20(水) 09:43:08.07 .net
Hello, I am an Alabamian who had worked in Japan for five years. As for the labour environment in Japan, what struck me most was Japanese slave-like attitude to their bosses.
In the West, with a few exceptions of the army or the gang group, it is not rare that a worker retorts upon his senior or superior.
I've heard it said that among Frenchmen one who never quarrels may be regarded as somewhat feeble-brained because he lacks enough sense to have his own opinion.

On the other hand, if a young worker talks back to his senior or boss in Japan, he is thought to be too argumentative and hard to get along with;
moreover, they often feel that such debating attitude is childish, which is quite opposite to the Frenchmen's view.
This situation may have something to do with the fact that there are not a few Japanese of the good talent who fails to be in the position where they should be.

That talking back to one's superior is freedom of speech goes without saying.
However, in fact, incredible to Amero-Europeans is how negative the word "freedom" or "the right" sounds in the Japanese workplace.
Indeed, it is often important to obey the order or the rule, but it is also true that the history of human progress has been made by challenging the rules that exist.

16 :Mr.名無しさん:2021/02/03(水) 13:47:57.78 .net
ゼリースレ

総レス数 16
12 KB
掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver 2014.07.20.01.SC 2014/07/20 D ★