2ちゃんねる ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 最新50    

■ このスレッドは過去ログ倉庫に格納されています

英検1級スレ 192

630 :Dumb American :2020/07/28(火) 10:35:13.19 ID:3Ub1I0tR0.net
>>624

A. Will the transformation of industrial structures driven by ever more drastic inventions bring about new jobs as did other inventions of past?
- This is correct, but unweildy.

B. Does the deregulation in applying euthanasia help to longevity societies?
- Does the deregulation of applying euthanasia help the longevity of societies? (There are several ways to rephrase this properly)

C. Are climate change counter measures like SDGs really effective?
- Are climate change countermeasures like SDGs really effective?

D. Is taking one's life out of contraception morally acceptable?
- Is the taking of life through abortion morally acceptable? (I'm not sure here, but it seems this is referencing abortion)

E. Is putting priority on lives like saving dying youngs over olds under the pandemic justifiable?
- Is putting the priority on saving younger lives over older lives in this pandemic justifiable?

F. Is the internet a maker of the same stereotypical people who you can also find from heavy TV watchers?
- Does the internet make the same stereotypical people that you might find from watching TV heavily?

G. Would the incoming explosive population growth seriously affects the earth and its ecologies?
- Would the upcoming explosive population growth seriously affect the earth and its ecologies?

H. Is there a way to prevent young people from plejarizing other people's idea in making a thesis?
- Is there a way to prevent young people from plagiarizing other people's idea in making a thesis? (rarely, peoples' not people's is the correct form, depending on the context)

I. Are antisocial organizations a necessary evil for societies to properly function?
- This is an interesting one. What is meant by "antisocial" in this context? I would suggest the word 'criminal' if that is meant, or use a more specific descriptor.

総レス数 1001
318 KB
新着レスの表示

掲示板に戻る 全部 前100 次100 最新50
read.cgi ver.24052200